Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Gift of Giving Back Slideshow!

It's been a while!!!

Life has been hectic and we are always on the go...Sometimes a good thing but sometimes we often neglect the simple things like updating your blog.

I thought I would post a slideshow from the Burlington Eagles Hockey organization. There are approximately 30 hockey teams in the organization. The age of the boys range from about 6 to 17 years old. All the children, parents and friends contributed to this food drive. The food was collected and given to the Salvation Army. Please view the slideshow for all the pictures from this event. The outcome was amazing :o)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ι got this websіte from my buddy who shared with me rеgaгding thiѕ ωeb pаge and at
thе moment thiѕ tіmе I am
ѵisiting this webѕіte and rеаding νerу informative
contеnt hеrе.

My hοmeрagе - herbal incense kush

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home